*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Read my disclaimer for more info.
Leopard print has always been off and on from a season to a season. This l
season we can take out our animals from the closet and rock the street look of 2019. Of course, it’s not really a common thing to have it if you are European or American, but everybody knows that if you wear a leopard outfit, you must be Russian =) So the question is: “How do I wear leopard without looking tacky“?
Animal print can be very complimentary and look interesting if:
- You don’t locate it very close to your face (it can make you look older).
- You don’t dress the total leopard print outfit (it doesn’t look great on anyone unless you are Lady Gaga).
- You don’t choose leopard print mixed together with floral or any other outstanding prints.
- You are no trying to look sexy (like wearing a bondage leopard print dress)
What you can do with it is:
- Try to pick only 1 leopard print item. (like in my case a bag strap from Salvador Bachiller, you can choose loafers, etc.)
- Try to choose more basic matching outfit (like a neutral color dress
Off Shoulder Ribbed Dress, jeans, white simple T-shirt, so it doesn’t look vulgar).
- Try to wear a casual makeup without red lips (unless it’s a night out ).