Are looking for the perfect modest dress for women? Here I tell you what you can do with your existing closet
- 1 Are looking for the perfect modest dress for women? Here I tell you what you can do with your existing closet
- 2 So what would you need to construct your modest outfit for ladies
- 3 What is the key to matching the perfect modest outfit
- 4 How to make an attractive but modest outfit from your wardrobe
- 5 You can wear the dress for a wedding or even for a prom
The clothes that I am wearing are 3 separate pieces that do not go together. It’s a dress that I got for a Gatsby story and a silk Massimo Dutti blouse. There is a hand-made belt from Ukrainian folk tradition. I believe it all will work well for a modest outfit even if you are Muslim. It might not be a modest dress initially, but you can make it and reconstruct it. Any dress that you have can become a modest dress for women!
So what would you need to construct your modest outfit for ladies
- a dress even if it just a regular shoulder straps dress.
- a shirt or a blouse
- a belt or a wide silk-like scarf o wrap around the waist
What is the key to matching the perfect modest outfit
- the color is one of the most important keys when it comes to fashion
- the textures and fabrics of the items
- the dress code of the occasion
How to make an attractive but modest outfit from your wardrobe
I would take the basic item of the outfit which in my case is the dress. This is your main piece of clothing and now you have to choose the right top and accessory.
Take into consideration that my dress is the golden champagne-like color which is more to the warm side of the color palette. So I wouldn’t try to mix it with the colors of the dark palette, like black or grey. Remember, modest dress for women can be worn not only to modest kind of events!
You can wear the dress for a wedding or even for a prom
Instead, I chose a warm color pink peach silk blouse from Massimo Dutti. I would also choose something white, yellow or something very contrastive like red or orange. Modest dress for women does not have to boring! Bring some color game!
For an accessory, I chose beads embroidery folk-like belt. But if I had none, I’d also go for a silk scarf to wrap around the waist. Just try to go in the direction with the whole theme of the outfit. If you choose warm colors – take a belt in the same theme. If you choose something more contrasting like red or green – try to add it carefully, maybe you could also take red shoes so the ensemble would look like it’s from the same song. Show your modest dress off!
Wondering how to make your modest outfit more simple?
Here are my other stories that will definitely inspire you for your wardrobe recreation. Always remember, you can look decent and interesting even with very simple things. Modest and creative – let me know what you think!