Thinking of eating papaya today? You’re on the right track!
*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Read my disclaimer for more info.
Pretty simple reasons why you need to be eating papaya right now!
For me, the most important ingredient in papaya is the digestive enzyme, papain. I cannot stop talking about papain and why everyone should be taking these nutrients on a daily basis. Only papain is the most organic enzyme that helps to stabilize your digestive system instead of taking chemicals and also prepares your body for the further vitamins intake (or probiotics in. my case).
What we know about Papaya
Papaya is a rich source of antioxidant nutrients such as carotenes (lycopene), vitamin C (103% Daily Values), vitamin A (22% DV), vitamin E (4% DV) and vitamin K (3% DV) (1). Can you imagine that eating only fruit will make you feel revitalized for the whole day.
It also contains high levels of folate (10% DV), fiber (7% DV), potassium (3% DV), calcium (2% DV) and magnesium (2% DV). The percent daily values are calculated on 100g of papaya (1). This is especially good for those who suffer panic attacks, nervous system
What does papaya do for your body?
Papaya is high in fiber as it was already been stated above and water content, both of which help to lose weight naturally.
Is papaya good for losing weight?
If you have easy access to papaya – run for it! This is number one natural product to notice any
Does eating papaya make you fat?
No way it is going to make you fat. It does not contain any fats, so
Can we eat papaya at night for weight loss?
No, I would not advise anyone to eat papaya at night even though it is a natural fat burner. Since it contains water, it is going to make you feel bloated and in the morning you might even feel heavier because of that. You would want to avoid extra water intake. Make sure to check my article about the weight
- Day 1 and Day 2 – Start your day with a glass of black tea or coffee. Coffee does make you lose weight since it is flashing out all the access water in your body. After that pour hot water or oatmeal milk into a bowl of oatmeal. Add some honey.
- Day 1 – Have a whole grain salad in which you can eat quinoa or brown rice cooked in vegetable broth. Top it up with tomato, olives, garlic
andonion. Take a glass of fresh papaya juice with it.
- Day 2 – Avoid complex carbohydrates and bake aubergine, cabbage
andtomatoes in the oven adding olive oil, salt and garlic.
- For the snack, you can enjoy the whole fruit of papaya or you can make a smoothie with papaya pineapple and lemon juice. All these ingredients help weight loss.
- Day 1 – Make a clear soup with vegetable of your choice and enjoy it with a bowl of freshly cut papaya.
- Day 2 – Prepare some zucchini with a little olive oil, salt
andpepper. Team your cooked vegetables with a whole grain toast and a freshpapaya.
For Digestive Enzymes that I personally take are these from Solgar.
Enjoy your new 48h diet plan with papaya!