Do you think you might have an Apple body shape?
*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Read my disclaimer for more info.
Just before I start, I wanted to let you know that now you can work with me as a personal stylist virtually. The offer starts from only 10$ and you can find it over here if you click on the button down below:
Here is how to confirm that you have an apple body shape
– You are generally well-proportioned.
- Your shoulders and bosom are broader than your hips
- Hips are not on a curvy side
- You don’t have a well-defined waistline (If you do, your body shape is not an Apple body type)
Preferences of the Apple Body shape for TOP
- A-line silhouettes
- Flared tunics
- Relaxed, boyfriend button-up shirts
- V-neck anything
Regarding the SLEEVES
If you think your arms and shoulders are good for strapless or sleeveless – go for it! If you prefer to cover up, try a more fitted sleeve to help balance out your bosom and tummy. If you are curvy, try to elongate your neck with
Apple shapes look great in any jacket that
Preferences of an Apple body type for BOTTOM
Your body type is known for great legs, so do not be shy to wear mini and midi styles.
If you are curvy, feel free to wear A-line styles. Please mind that diagonal stripes that have thin stripe will make you look thinner. As well as darker colors will make you look slimmer.
Everything that emphasizes your legs – skinny jeans and leggings will look great on your shape, especially when paired with a flared tunic and something oversized on top. Flared trousers with heels are great for elongating your silhouette.
Talk to a freelance personal stylist here:
READ MORE ABOUT BODY SHAPE WARDROBE:
- INVERTED TRIANGLE BODY SHAPE WARDROBE GUIDE
- PEAR BODY SHAPE WARDROBE GUIDE
- HOURGLASS BODY SHAPE WARDROBE GUIDE
- RECTANGLE BODY SHAPE WARDROBE GUIDE