Are you wondering how to dress for an hourglass body shape? No worries! You are in the right place!
- 1 Are you wondering how to dress for an hourglass body shape? No worries! You are in the right place!
- 2 READ MORE ABOUT BODY TYPE WARDROBE:
Work with a personal stylist here:
Were you wondering how to dress for an hourglass figure?
Here is what confirms that your body is of Hourglass Shape and how to dress for an hourglass figure
- You would see your body as curvy
- Your waist is well-defined
- Your bosom and bottom are even or almost even
- Your bust, hips and possibly things are curvy
Your silhouette is perfect! And every woman desired to have your silhouette.
Your main objective is to define and emphasize your main assets.
Fitted pieces were made for you so you could celebrate your beauty every day.
Hourglass figure preferences for the TOP
- Wrap tops
- Peplum blouses
- Tops with a lot of room in the chest area
- V-neck, round neck or boat neck
When it comes to SLEEVES for an hourglass body
If you want to bring more attention to your waist and define it effortlessly try the elbow length sleeve. Love to show off your arms?
When it comes to the bottom for the hourglass figure, that would be a great idea to find something with the high waist and of course, flared or bootcut trousers.
What trousers to choose for an hourglass body type
Basically you can have all the types of pants that you want. If you need to elongate your legs – flared trousers will do the job. Pay special attention to high waist pants that will make you look taller. If you are running errands try out the boyfriend or mom jeans. Skinny jeans will make you look thinner, so try to balance out with a loose top.
Just before I start, I wanted to let you know that now you can work with me as a personal stylist virtually. The offer starts from only 10$ and you can find it over here if you click on the button down below:
READ MORE ABOUT BODY TYPE WARDROBE:
- APPLE BODY SHAPE WARDROBE GUIDE
- PEAR BODY SHAPE WARDROBE GUIDE
- INVERTED TRIANGLE BODY SHAPE WARDROBE GUIDE
- RECTANGLE BODY SHAPE WARDROBE GUIDE