Do you know how to build a capsule wardrobe? I am a stylist, I will show you!
- 1 Do you know how to build a capsule wardrobe? I am a stylist, I will show you!
- 1.1 What is a capsule wardrobe
- 1.2 Capsule Wardrobe As Per Body Shape
- 1.3 White T-shirt for a capsule wardrobe
- 1.4 Cotton Shirt for a capsule wardrobe
- 1.5 Denim jeans for a capsule wardrobe
- 1.6 Blazer for a capsule wardrobe
- 1.7 A skirt for a capsule wardrobe
- 1.8 A dress for a capsule wardrobe
- 1.9 Shoes for a capsule wardrobe
- 1.10 Accessories for a capsule wardrobe
What is a capsule wardrobe
Let us find what a capsule wardrobe is and how to build it easily. A capsule wardrobe is a set of basic clothes that suit to any of the other pieces that you have. Whenever you have no time – you need to have a “capsule” that will always look good on you. This capsule wardrobe will be your saver at any time and situation in life.
Capsule Wardrobe As Per Body Shape
There is something that can make your life easier. A division of a capsule wardrobe as per body shape. Yes, because we are all different and have different body types. Look what I collected for you:
- Inverted Triangle Body Shape: Capsule Wardrobe
- Inverted Triangle Body Shape: What To Wear
- Rectangle Body Shape: Capsule Wardrobe
- Rectangle Body Shape: What To Wear
- Hourglass Body Shape: Capsule Wardrobe
- Hourglass Body Shape: What To Wear
Scroll Down To Learn More About A Capsule Wardrobe
Imagine a capsule wardrobe to be your basics or a clean “canvas” before you add up colors.
Put all the seasonal trends aside and really think what basics you already have in the wardrobe.
White T-shirt for a capsule wardrobe
- The number one thing to have in your capsule wardrobe is a simple cotton white T-shirt. This is the primary thing when you want to start to build your capsule wardrobe. All the wardrobes cannot go without this little thing. A white T-shirt always saves you whenever you have “nothing to wear”. Whether you need to go to work, a college, or just rushing to the airport.
- A white T-shirt is a must for all women and fashionistas. It does not have to be expensive, but it is always better to pay attention to natural materials. My most favorite is “
COSstore T-shirts. It’s exceptional soft cotton with all the V-neck and U- neck cut.
Cotton Shirt for a capsule wardrobe
- Number two is white or any other basic color shirt made of cotton or silk. Whether you are running errands or need to show up at your friend’s birthday – this is always a good choice.
- A good quality cotton white shirt can be of different forms like fitted, oversize, or even men’s shirts. It will suit perfectly to all kinds of colored jeans, trousers, and skirts. You might want to check out this one which is oversize.
Denim jeans for a capsule wardrobe
- Denim jeans that suit your body type. Good denim has conquered the whole world. You should have a good pair of jeans in your wardrobe. For a lot of people, a pair of jeans is an everyday basic outfit.
- It is very important to choose your denim that will suit your silhouette just perfectly. Putting aside all the trends like wrapped and printed jeans, try to understand what is your every day “to go” pair. Pay your attention to your body type! Find out if you have a rectangle body, inverted triangle body, apple body, pear body, or an hourglass body type.
- Try out a straight bootcut pair, boyfriend jeans and my most favorite pair of flared jeans. The last one will make everyone look slimmer and taller.
Blazer for a capsule wardrobe
- No adequate wardrobe exists without a blazer or a formal jacket. Even if you do not work at the office or spend your time at home, you still need the blazer for your wardrobe capsule.
- A blazer will save you at any type of an occasion whether it is a business meeting or even a friend’s special occasion party. It goes well with denim jeans, a white T-shirt and a shirt. My favorite this season is from Mango made of 100% linen.
A skirt for a capsule wardrobe
- It is not necessary but the would be a great idea if you had at least one. For any formal or a special occasion it needs to be there. Depending on your body type – you would require a basic skirt of a simple color. Try out a pencil or A-line skirt
- A pretty universal skirt for all body type would be a loose flared one. This one will make every woman look great especially this summer. Pay attention to flared designs.
A dress for a capsule wardrobe
- They say that a little black dress is a must-have for every woman. I would argue with that. A black dress is not always the best idea. What a good idea is a dress that is perfect for your body type.
- A A flared silhouette is a good option. Especially for this season this almost the best option. All kinds of prints like polka dot and stripe are going to belong to the capsule wardrobe.
Shoes for a capsule wardrobe
When it comes to shoes it is very individual. There are women that wear only sneakers or only high heels. Luckily for everyone, this season is very rich for authentic basic colors.
Accessories for a capsule wardrobe
The most universal and classy accessory of all times is a silk scarf.
Even if you never have worn it before, you would make a great choice this season. Get a silk scarf because it’s right on trend in 2020. A silk scarf has never let anyone down. It’s best to wear in your hair, on a bag belt, instead of a belt on trousers and as a headscarf.
Look how and where to get the best deal for a real mulberry silk scarf here. You cannot even imagine how many benefits a real silk product has.
Why it is so good for hair? Because silk has the same PH level that our human hair does. Not only it protects your hair but also it does not damage it.
A great opportunity for you to work with me as a personal stylist starting just from 10$. Push the button and let me help you with your wardrobe!