Are You Wondering How To Put Color Palette With Orange Within Your Capsule Wardrobe Together To Make It Look Great?
This article has all the answers!
Which Color Goes Good With Orange? A color palette with orange is the most daring choice a woman can make for her capsule wardrobe. After all, even a flashy red color is much more traditional for clothing than orange, and orange clothing is the choice of optimists and positive people.
You can be sure to always attract attention by wearing this color as it speaks for itself or “screaming and shouting.”
Orange color symbolism
No secret is that orange is the color of joy and a good mood. No other shade carries so much positivity and does not contain so many shades as this color. Indeed, it is like an “antidepressant” without a pill as it evokes many positive emotions, but, unlike red, it does not overload the psyche/mind. Orange is unique in some way as it stimulates the appetite and, at the same time, speeds up the metabolic process.
The energy potential of this color is many times higher than ordinary shades. So, looking at a tangerine-colored card, we will clench our fist, without noticing it, 1.5 times stronger than with a white card. With orange color therapy, we can increase hemoglobin in the blood.
If you want to lose weight, but don’t like dieting, add an orange-colored product, such as orange or sea buckthorn juice, to your food at least once a day. A bright, optimistic color will signal the brain to speed up the fat-burning process.
And the result will not be long in coming. People of the Mediterranean and Latin American countries, who often drink orange juice, are full of vitality, never lose heart, full of strength and creative ideas.
Of course, it’s all about favorable conditions, but the orange color by its mere presence in the form of some clothing items charges with optimism and energy. Those who prefer it in clothes are open and benevolent, do not weave intrigues, and do not do dirty tricks.
Little children need orange clothes because they are the pioneers of this world, and they need to see cheerful colors around them, reminiscent of nature, the sun, and flowers. Often, neon orange shades are used when sewing sportswear and fitness clothing. This color will correspond to a person’s desire for activity and increase self-esteem.
In Christianity, orange is practically not used, but it is perceived as a symbol of warmth in Buddhism. The monks wear orange robes as a sign of their renunciation and humility in the name of faith.
How to integrate orange color palette in a wardrobe?
Who is the orange color for? It must be pointed out right away that the orange shade does not at all suit a bright blonde with Summer Color Palette as well as contrasting Winter Type with the exception of dark-skinned and very dark-skinned beauties.
Pale skin against an orange background will appear grayish and dull, and expressive facial features will be lost. Even such a recognized Winter beauty as Angelina Jolie, wearing an orange dress, immediately began to look sick and pale, losing all her brightness. But girls of the Spring and Autumn color palettes bloom in orange clothes.
Also, you have to understand whether you can use all the right orange combinations in your upper and lower bodies. It might be color correct for your skin but still unflattering if your body shape if it is not perfect hourglass shape.
Especially it concerns those that have an ampler bottom-like pear body shape. So that would mean that bright orange pants will not be the best choice for your bottom line because they can make you look bigger than you are. And this what we are trying to avoid when constructing the perfect wardrobe.
Please consult your body shape guide first:
- Inverted Triangle Body Shape: Capsule Wardrobe
- Pear Shaped Body: Capsule Wardrobe
- Apple Body Shape Shape: Capsule Wardrobe
- Hourglass Body Shape: Capsule Wardrobe
- Rectangle Body Shape: Capsule Wardrobe
The amber, almost yellow color is always in trend, and this is one of the few shades of orange that suits the contrasting winter type of appearance. It blends wonderfully with brown colors and enhances rich blues’ depth.
Coral to coral strife – an advanced fashionista will say, greatly surprising her companion because such nuances are unknown and not entirely clear to the male eye. But the fair sex knows that a muted shade of orange coral is of several types: 1. Coral terracotta is a warm shade, which is better to choose for autumn and spring color types. It goes well with gray, silver, all shades of blue, cold shades of yellow. It is better to wear orange in clothes of this shade in the summer because it will be too lightweight for the cold season.
Coral peach is delicate and light, an airy shade that can give any clothes a festive look. Either dark-skinned beauties or blondes with sandy or the same peach complexion can withstand it, and winter is not the season which will go well with this shade.
The true coral. The most “marine” of all orange shades. Looks harmoniously in combination with watery colors – blue, blue, aquamarine, indigo. Girls of winter and summer color types can even allow themselves to wear it.
Neon coral pink. This shade requires expressive facial features, bright makeup, and eye-catching accessories. Here again, highly suitabe for winter and summer beauties. Spring color palette can get lost, and Autumn may look too pale.
The salmon-orange shade is a sophisticated and graceful variation of orange and perfectly harmonizes with shades of mint and cocoa! If you want to make a splash, win someone’s heart or please an employer – choose an orange salmon shade, and you are guaranteed success. These are genuinely royal combinations!
Do you wanna be cocky? Then choose a leopard-print blouse to match your salmon-colored trousers. This is such a multifaceted orange shade.
A shade of mustard or burnt orange, especially revered in eastern countries. Magnificent in ethnic style, it will best convey the atmosphere of the East. Combines with bright saturated tones, preferable for dark-haired swarthy beauties.
The mahogany shade is more common in furniture color or hair shade. This is a deep, rich, dark orange color, which, in principle, overloads the appearance, so it should be used in doses as accessories. But it is in harmony with any cold shade, but it is especially good in combination with gray and blue.
The color of the maple leaves reminds of the transience of summer and the inevitable onset of the cold season. Just looking at this color, it gets warmer. It is in harmony with the entire palette of brown and green shades. It is mainly used in the manufacture of warm outerwear. A summer chiffon dress in maple leaf color is perfect for this summer.
The orange-pink tone is perfect for cruises, walks along the seaside, and excursions to museums in hot countries. It is very democratic, suitable for everyone, and is combined with marine tones, heavenly shades, and beige and golden tones.
The pumpkin orange shade looks good with all purple tones and greens and browns. It is bright enough; therefore, it requires dilution with accessories. It is better to combine the color of rust with the same warm tones of a similar color scheme. If you want to highlight the beauty of your boa or stole, feel free to choose this shade. He will somehow miraculously shift attention to the fur product.
Combinations of orange color in capsule wardrobe
- The combination of orange and green in clothes. Warm orange is in harmony with cold shades of green – emerald, turquoise, aqua. Orange shares a common yellow tone with warm green hues, and this combination is used in large quantities in children’s and teenage fashion.
- The combination of orange and blue in clothes will perfectly emphasize the tenderness of the spring color type and the originality of the autumn girl. The whole “trick” of this combination is in the contrast of the warm orange tone with the cold heavenly shades of the ocean. Orange and blue are the perfect summer duo.
- The combination of orange and turquoise colors in clothes but with an orange tone, seemingly similar to the blue shade of turquoise, radically changes the matter. Such a bright tandem can only withstand the beauty of winter and summer girls. A wonderful summer combination that will remind you of summer, sea, and orange juice.
- The combination of orange and blue in clothes is glamorous, only for bright and confident girls who can accept many compliments and catch admiring glances. The orange and blue duo requires a well-groomed appearance and proud posture.
- The combination of orange and purple in clothes These contrasting shades are united by a common red base, so this tandem is very pleasing to the eye. Perhaps no other shade could so emphasize the depth of the purple color. The combination looks rich so that it can be safely used for publication.
- The combination of orange and black in clothes black is an achromatic color with a neutral color spectrum. However, in combination with orange, black becomes a catalyst that can focus all attention on the beauty of its juicy partner. It is an unfading classic with an element of aggression and low-key sexuality. Suitable for “winter” and “summer.”
- The combination of orange and yellow colors in clothes. Hot yellow shades combined with warm orange tones evoke associations with hot summer vibes, a cup of Pina-Colada at the beach of Spain. This is such a vibrant combination that their owner and only their owner but also all of the surroundings. This is also a perfect autumn-winter duet.
Check out my Pinterest for fashion inspiration!